Student response systems are a valuable tool for schools, but can be a budget challenge. Learn how you can use students’ mobile devices in place of traditional clicker systems. We will cover free tools including Poll Everywhere, Socrative, and Google Forms to create, deliver, and manage assessments, polls, and other student feedback. And be sure to bring your own device so you can take part in the activities.
- Suggested audience: Anyone
- Prior experience or knowledge: Beginner (very new to this topic)
- Time: 2:00 pm Eastern
- Session hashtag: #byodclickers
- Conference hashtag: #pdinpjs
Name: Eric Curts
Position: Technology Director
View live here or Sign up below to be a guest panelist for the session
- If you simply wish to view the live presentation of this session, simply come back to this session page at the time of the presentation to view the live stream.
- However, if you wish to be a part of the live Hangout for the session, please fill out this form. The sessions will be conducted using a Google Hangout which can include up to 10 people. The presenter for this session may choose several people to be in the live Hangout, allowing these participants to ask questions and offer comments as part of the live broadcast. The presenter will contact people with more information later.