Over the past few years North Canton City Schools has rolled out a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) program including student laptops, tablets, smartphones, and more. Learn why we have embraced BYOD, the benefits and challenges, how we did the roll-out, staff and student training, our policies and guidelines, and educational uses for student personal technology.
- Suggested audience: Anyone
- Prior experience or knowledge: Beginner (very new to this topic)
- Time: 3:00 pm Eastern
- Session hashtag: #byodrollout
- Conference hashtag: #pdinpjs
Name: Eric Curts
Position: Technology Director
View live here or Sign up below to be a guest panelist for the session
- If you simply wish to view the live presentation of this session, simply come back to this session page at the time of the presentation to view the live stream.
- However, if you wish to be a part of the live Hangout for the session, please fill out this form. The sessions will be conducted using a Google Hangout which can include up to 10 people. The presenter for this session may choose several people to be in the live Hangout, allowing these participants to ask questions and offer comments as part of the live broadcast. The presenter will contact people with more information later.