There is a lot of information out there for using Google Apps in the classroom but what about that behind the scenes person sitting in the front office? How would they use Google Apps? This session will be using google apps from the perspective of those great people in the front office.
- Suggested audience: School and district leaders, People who support educators , Anyone
- Prior experience or knowledge: Beginner (very new to this topic), Intermediate (have some familiarity)
- Time: 2:00 pm Eastern
- Session hashtag: #edlisten
- Conference hashtag: #pdinpjs
Name: Bjorn Behrendt
Position: IT Coordinator
View live here or Sign up below to be a guest panelist for the session
- If you simply wish to view the live presentation of this session, simply come back to this session page at the time of the presentation to view the live stream.
- However, if you wish to be a part of the live Hangout for the session, please fill out this form. The sessions will be conducted using a Google Hangout which can include up to 10 people. The presenter for this session may choose several people to be in the live Hangout, allowing these participants to ask questions and offer comments as part of the live broadcast. The presenter will contact people with more information later.