- This session will provide you with tips and tricks to efficiently and effectively plow through your day to day emails and notifications with Gmail. In a lab setting, we will learn about various tips and tricks for creating filters and labels to manage daily communications, as well as the top five Labs you can’t live without.
- Learn the 10 steps to becoming a GMail Ninja
- View examples on streamlining your communication hub and reducing your time spent responding to email in Gmail.
- Practice organizing your email and installing labs to make you a more efficient Gmail user.
- Not all attendees will walk away as a Gmail Ninja, it take time and practice, so I encourage you to review the video afterwards.
- Suggested audience:
- Prior experience or knowledge:
- Time: 2:00 pm Eastern
- Session hashtag: #gmailninja
- Conference hashtag: #pdinpjs
Name: Eric Griffith
Position: Director of Information Technology
View live here or Sign up below to be a guest panelist for the session
- If you simply wish to view the live presentation of this session, simply come back to this session page at the time of the presentation to view the live stream.
- However, if you wish to be a part of the live Hangout for the session, please fill out this form. The sessions will be conducted using a Google Hangout which can include up to 10 people. The presenter for this session may choose several people to be in the live Hangout, allowing these participants to ask questions and offer comments as part of the live broadcast. The presenter will contact people with more information later.