Go beyond the virtual tours and utilize Google Earth to its fullest potential. This presentation will give you tips on how to design learning experiences with Google Earth. You'll learn how to add and format your own lesson content, how to use Google Earth's tools, how to share your work with students, and lots of simple ways to make your work shine. Make Google Earth the learning environment your students crave.
- Suggested audience: Educators, primary and secondary
- Prior experience or knowledge: Intermediate (have some familiarity)
- Time: 4:00 pm Eastern
- Session hashtag: #googleearthedu
- Conference hashtag: #pdinpjs
Name: Thomas Petra
Presentation Link: Google Presentation
View live here or Sign up below to be a guest panelist for the session
- If you simply wish to view the live presentation of this session, simply come back to this session page at the time of the presentation to view the live stream.
- However, if you wish to be a part of the live Hangout for the session, please fill out this form. The sessions will be conducted using a Google Hangout which can include up to 10 people. The presenter for this session may choose several people to be in the live Hangout, allowing these participants to ask questions and offer comments as part of the live broadcast. The presenter will contact people with more information later.