- Overview of the New Google Drive
- Learn how to create your own Digital Newsletters with Google Docs.
- Learn the different features and uses of Google Docs.
- How to set up a template for ease of use with Google Docs.
- View examples of Digital Newsletters created in Google Docs.
- Create your own Digital Newsletters with Google Docs for classroom use.
- Sharing your news letter out via Google Groups
- Receiving Feed Back with Google Forms
- Sharing out with Parents
- Sharing out with Administration
- Suggested audience:
- Prior experience or knowledge:
- Time: 12:00 pm Eastern
- Session hashtag: #googlenewsletters
- Conference hashtag: #pdinpjs
Name: Eric Griffith
Position: Director of Information Technology
View live here or Sign up below to be a guest panelist for the session
- If you simply wish to view the live presentation of this session, simply come back to this session page at the time of the presentation to view the live stream.
- However, if you wish to be a part of the live Hangout for the session, please fill out this form. The sessions will be conducted using a Google Hangout which can include up to 10 people. The presenter for this session may choose several people to be in the live Hangout, allowing these participants to ask questions and offer comments as part of the live broadcast. The presenter will contact people with more information later.