The goal for the session will be to reinforce how important it is to key into learning PREFERENCE and relationship building, as well as content PACING when it comes to differentiating instruction...and how many EdTech players (including Kidzmet) are taking a stab at making this easier for teachers.
For more information see:
- Suggested audience: Educators, primary and secondary, IT leads, School and district leaders
- Prior experience or knowledge: Beginner (very new to this topic), Intermediate (have some familiarity)
- Time: 12:00 pm Eastern
- Session hashtag: #learnpref
- Conference hashtag: #pdinpjs
Name: Jen Lilienstein
Position: Founder, Kidzmet
View live here or Sign up below to be a guest panelist for the session
- If you simply wish to view the live presentation of this session, simply come back to this session page at the time of the presentation to view the live stream.
- However, if you wish to be a part of the live Hangout for the session, please fill out this form. The sessions will be conducted using a Google Hangout which can include up to 10 people. The presenter for this session may choose several people to be in the live Hangout, allowing these participants to ask questions and offer comments as part of the live broadcast. The presenter will contact people with more information later.