Google Docs makes it possible to create and share documents digitally. This is great for the classroom, but it can also be a management challenge if you have lots of students and lots of docs. Learn the best ways to share docs, properly use folders, create dropboxes for students, make handout folders for teachers, use comments to provide feedback and help students revise work, make use of the template gallery, and more. The paperless classroom is possible!
- Suggested audience: Anyone
- Prior experience or knowledge: Beginner (very new to this topic)
- Time: 4:00 pm Eastern
- Session hashtag: #paperlessdocs
- Conference hashtag: #pdinpjs
Name: Eric Curts
Position: Technology Director
View live here or Sign up below to be a guest panelist for the session
- If you simply wish to view the live presentation of this session, simply come back to this session page at the time of the presentation to view the live stream.
- However, if you wish to be a part of the live Hangout for the session, please fill out this form. The sessions will be conducted using a Google Hangout which can include up to 10 people. The presenter for this session may choose several people to be in the live Hangout, allowing these participants to ask questions and offer comments as part of the live broadcast. The presenter will contact people with more information later.